Sunday 1 April 2012

So your style is...

Thank you to all of you who visited me at the North Bay Home and Garden Show this weekend. I enjoyed meeting everyone and chatting about your home design projects.

At the show, I asked visitors to vote for their design style. "Traditional" turned out to be the frontrunner, followed by "Cottage", "Contemporary" and "Eclectic". Check out Houzz to learn more about these and other styles. And congratulations to Lynne L. who won the draw for a design book and a design consultation!

Remember that whatever your preferred style is, the most important thing is that your home feels right for you and the life you lead. Starting this week, I will be at Breault Painting in North Bay on Wednesdays between 3 and 5 p.m. to answer your design questions. I look forward to seeing you there!

Most of you voted for the traditional
style. Photo: House Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.